Saturday, March 7, 2009

Spring Break: March 7-15

I was originally planning to go to Mississippi for a rebuild project from Katrina, but due to some complications I will be home for the break. Unfortunately, I have a mid-term exam this coming Wed. and I still have numerous hours left to finish reading (chapters 1-15, currently on 9).

I will briefly mention EQT180. That stands for Extended Quiet Time 180 (minutes).



I did this over the summer at LT and I continued for a month or two after I arrived back at BSU. I let my busy schedule squish that out of my schedule and now I am excited to get it back again! My goal is to let others know I am doing this and establish a group of people that can do this on Saturday mornings around 10am - 1pm. We would all meet up at a central location and disperse throughout the campus to where ever individuals would like to go. There would be no structure and people could do anything from straight up conversing with the Lord, read a book, journaling or numerous other things.

My intentions would be straight up conversing with the Lord and journaling for the most part, since I don't get much quiet/reflective time during the week.

0 comments: